Albus' Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.' - Albus Dumbledore

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind the Tickled Pear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Student ID
Description:

Behind the Tickled Pear Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Tickled Pear   Behind the Tickled Pear EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:07 pm

Zoe walked down the hallway to the painting with the famous tickling pear in it. She really wanted a midnight snack. She stopped in front of the painting, reached out a hand to extend a finger to tickle the pear. The door opened and Zoe walked in. At first all the elves just stared at her. "Don't worry guys, I was just wondering if I could get a snack."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ali_froggie
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Tickled Pear   Behind the Tickled Pear EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 7:30 pm

[omgomgomg. I've been wanting to do this ever since I started roleplaying on pa. My statis even says behind the ticklish pear portrait. It has for the entire time. Wooo! Hm... I wonder why I never actually put it up.]

Betsy was sitting with the house elves eating some pumpkin strudels. When Zoe came in she gave her a mischivous look and winked at her. Then she stuffed some muffins into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Sophia Granger

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Tickled Pear   Behind the Tickled Pear EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:01 pm

As Sophia came through the portrait and smiled. "Oh hey, Winky I just came and get a snakc!"said Sophia smiling. As she seen Betsy and Zoey she smiled. "Oh, hey Bets and Zoe!"said Sophia as she ate a pumpkin pasty Winky handed her.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Tickled Pear   Behind the Tickled Pear EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:06 pm

(Sorry Betsy. I was a lil suprised when I looked here and you hadn't already posted one. I didn't mean to beat you to it.)

Zoe pulled up a stool beside Betsy. "Yummy. I don't know why but dinner just didnt' fill me up. Hey guys what are you all doing here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ali_froggie
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Tickled Pear   Behind the Tickled Pear EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 pm

[oh I don't care. really.]
"I'm eating. Yea. So sophia, you want a snake."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Tickled Pear   Behind the Tickled Pear Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind the Tickled Pear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albus' Army :: Hogwarts :: Inside Hogwarts-
Jump to: