Albus' Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.' - Albus Dumbledore

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Leaky Cauldron (RP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess Potter
Head Boy of Gryffindor
Head Boy of Gryffindor
Jess Potter

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-22

The Leaky Cauldron (RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:41 am

Jess opened the door to the Leaky Cauldron and walked behind the bar. he looked around to make sure no one was looking and put his mouth below the butterbeer tap and let it flow into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Betsy walked into the leaky caldren.
Back to top Go down
Jess Potter
Head Boy of Gryffindor
Head Boy of Gryffindor
Jess Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Jess heard he entrance and quickly turned the tap off. As he stood up straight again he hit his head on the tap and grunted. He then managed to stand up without causing injury and said "Mornin'. What can i do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:25 pm

"How about a drink of butterbear. And could you get me some that is a little more sanitary than the stuff in the fountain you were just drinking out of. " Betsy said snobbishly, she couldn't supress a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kylee Wood
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Kylee Wood

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Kylee walked in and saw that Jess was working. As she got closer to say Hello she noticed...Betsy. -I'll just wait until he's done.- So she sat in a chair close to her and waited.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:22 pm

Betsy smiled at jess. -> Smile
Then she stared suspisously at Kylee -> Suspect (Hey I got to use this guy.)
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:10 am

Zoe was out on her morning break and decided to head over to the Leaky Cauldron and see what was going on. As she walked in she noticed that not many people were in today. So she headed to the bar. There sat Betsy and Kylee. "Hey guys. A butterbeer please. So what is going on today?" While waiting for her drink she sat down on a barstool beside Betsy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ali_froggie
Jess Potter
Head Boy of Gryffindor
Head Boy of Gryffindor
Jess Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:20 am

Jess grinned and gave the patrons their drinks "Here you go Zoe." He said giving her the butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Dara Kendra Veda
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Dara Kendra Veda

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:41 pm

Dara meandered in the Leaky cauldren.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:17 pm

Zoe took the butterbeer and paid for it. "Boy I needed this. It has been a pretty long day."
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:09 pm

"Why. What's happened?" Betsy asked.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Zoe took a big swig of the butterbeer and sat it down. She turned to Betsy. "It's just that so many people have come into the bank today. It has been crazy. They all want everything like yesterday and don't want to understand that it takes time. Its just been on of those days, you know." Zoe took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron (RP)   The Leaky Cauldron (RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leaky Cauldron (RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albus' Army :: Diagon Alley :: Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: