Albus' Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.' - Albus Dumbledore

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adebola
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Adebola

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Student ID
Description:

Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:41 pm

Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom Goldman1000

Proffesser Goldman was the DADA teacher, she walked into the DADA room. She sat at her desk and waited for the students to come in.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Betsy walked in with confidence and smiled at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Adebola
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Adebola

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:50 pm

" Hello, what might your name be ? " Proffesser Goldman asked the young girl who just came in. She looked rather confident.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:56 pm

"Betsy Parquette." Betsy said smiling confidently (again).
Back to top Go down
Wickery Thicket
Head Boy of Ravenclaw
Head Boy of Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Wickery walked into the room. "Oh great." he thought as he saw Betsy Parquette was also in this class.
Back to top Go down
Kylee Wood
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Kylee Wood

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 3:02 pm

Kylee walked in she was very good at DADA this was one of her favorite classes. She sat at a desk next to Wickery. "Hey there Wickery." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Betsy Rolling Eyes at Kylee. Then she ate something. (running out of food idea's here.)
Back to top Go down
Wickery Thicket
Head Boy of Ravenclaw
Head Boy of Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:12 pm

"Hello Kylee!" said Wickery. "How has your day been going then?"
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 7:26 pm

[hahahahahhahaha. I'm so stupid. I wonder how many people saw that. Seriously raise your roleplaying hand if you did.]
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Zoe entered the class. She was really looking forward to this class. She found an empty seat and sat down taking out her books.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ali_froggie
Adebola
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Adebola

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:53 pm

" Ok, class settle down. Today we will learn about The spell ' Protego ' . Can anyone tell me what this spell does , please. " Proffesor Goldman asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom   Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albus' Army :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts Classes :: Defence Against the Dark Arts-
Jump to: