Albus' Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.' - Albus Dumbledore

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-Grand opening.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:04 pm

Ashlynn took out her keys to the shop and opened the door. As she walked in the smell of mold and dust caught her nose. "Boy do I have a lot of work ahead of me." she said to her self out loud. She sat the cleaning supplies that were in her hand down. she took the boards off the windows to let some light in. As she was sweeping the store out about an hour later when an older man came walking past, he stopped as he saw some one in there. Ashlynn turned around when she heard a tapping on the window. she walked to the door and opend it "Can I help you?" she asked

"I was just passing by and noticed the boards were off the window. Are you fixing the place up?"

"Yes I am,"

"When should you be open?" the older man asked then he added "Its about dang time that this place reopens!"

She laughed and then said "We're hoping to have it open by tommowor."

"Okay, thank you."

She watched at the old man walked away.

The next day she noticed the older man stopped right in front of the door and read the sign RE-GRAND OPENING "So you're open now?" he asked

"Yes we are" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Zoe was wondering down Diagion Alley when she noticed that Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour was open again. She was very excited. So Zoe thought she would stop in before heading to Gringotts. She opened the door and walked in, "Hello, its good to see this place opened again."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ali_froggie
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Ashlynn noticed that some one walked in "Ah, Hello. It is nice to have the place open again." she then smiled. "So, what ca I get for you?"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:17 pm

"Hi there. I'm glad you have opened again to myself. I have missed the ice cream snack on my break. I am the owner of Gringotts. So I take a break often." Zoe is exiceted. "What all do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:31 pm

"Well, that's a good thing to know. So then you are going to be a regular?" she looked at the many flavors, "Well we have every flavor imaginable!" she then looked up from the ice cream "How do you like working there?"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:26 pm

"You bet. I love ice cream. So I'll be here on breaks to." Zoe said looking at the different flavors. She was really having a hard time making up her mind. "I'll take cup of chocolate cookie dough, please." Zoe went to the window and look down the street to the bank. She was thinking about how her life had changed now that she was the manager of it. "How do I like working there? Well that is a hard question to answer. Before I was made Manager of it, it was ok. But now times are different. Changes, no one likes them. So its a little difficult."
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:51 pm

She handed her the chocolate Cookie Dough, "My aunt works there, You may know her? Flur Weasley?" She thought about it for a minute, "She tells me things have changed alot since the war." Ashlynn walked over to the sink and washed the scooper. "Things have changed alot, since then from what I hear."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Zoe Weasley

Female

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:50 am

Zoe thanked the shop owner for the ice cream and paid for it. "Yea things have changed a lot. It is almost a total different place. Well got to get to work. Hope you have a great re opening." Zoe turned to walk out, stopped and gave a little wave and smile. Zoe left the shop to go to work, she was going to be late if she didn't hurry.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Betsy was scampering down the street when she saw the ice cream parlour. She knew she couldn't resist when her stomach growled. She went into the store with a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Ashly heard the bell ring so she turned around, "Hello, how can I help you this afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:50 pm

"Yes I would like the largest icecream you have ever made." Betsy said, eyeing the icecream greedily.
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:52 pm

"Are you sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:55 pm

"Oh yes I am sure. I have 2 galleons and 11 sickles here that are begging for your largest icecream. How much is your largest?"
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:58 pm

She smiled "For you it will be 5 sickles. What kind of ice cream would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:04 pm

"Oh my gosh Oh my gosh! Um.... how many flavors can I put on one cone?"
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:08 pm

"Well we can try to put as many as you want, I've only tryed to put four. But we can try more!"
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:11 pm

"Hmm... ok. How about a scoop of chocolate, banana, strawberry, blackberry, cookie dough, fudge swirl, sherbet, and rockyroad." Betsy said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:21 pm

Ashly laughed, "what a combo!" she then handed her the cone with all the flavors, "that will be 5 sickles"
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:35 pm

"Heck I'll give you six!" Betsy said handing over the coins.
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:39 pm

"Thanks, I hope you can eat it all!"
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:40 pm

Betsy sat down in a chair and took a spoon and took a small bite of the choccolate.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:30 pm

Odin came walking into the store and saw Betsy.
"Wow Betsy I've never seen any flavour of Ice Cream like that!" He then walked to the bar and asked "May I have a scoop of Spider Crunch Butter Nut?"
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:25 pm

Ashly smiled, "Of course, That's my favorite. sure that will be 1 sickle" she said handing him the ice cream
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:27 pm

"Thanks!" said Odin as he handed Ashlynn one sickle.
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Potter
Head Girl of Slythrin
Head Girl of Slythrin
Ashlynn Potter

Student ID
Description:

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:35 pm

"Thanks, Enjoy your ice cream." Ashly walked over to the sink and started cleaning the ice cream scoop and the counter, she walked out to clean the tables, "How are you enjoying your ice cream?" she asked the lady who had so many scoops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Re-Grand opening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Grand opening.   Re-Grand opening. Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-Grand opening.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albus' Army :: Diagon Alley :: Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour-
Jump to: