Albus' Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.' - Albus Dumbledore

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
+2
Odin_Frayne
Betsy Parquette
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. Empty
PostSubject: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Proffesor HeichMiech waited for the class to arive, they were on hogwarts grounds near the Forbiden Forest. He was a kind teacher but strict when it came to tardiness and disruption.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:06 pm

Odin walked to class. "Goodmorning Proffesor." he said politly.
Back to top Go down
Dara Kendra Veda
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Dara Kendra Veda

Female
Number of posts : 125

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Dara also walked into the open space around the forest that was set up for class learning, she winked at Odin, as if to say hello. Since there were no places to sit, she sat on a stump.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Sophia Granger

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:50 pm

As Sophia came walking towards the forest she smiled. "Good morning Professor."said Sophia smiling as she got out her book and sat beside Dara. "Hello Dara, how are you?" Sophia asked her.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:06 pm

"Hello Sophia!" said Odin pleasantly. "I wonder what our first lesson has to offer us?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female
Number of posts : 194

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Piper walked over the where class was going to be held and sat next to Sophia. "Hey guys." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://albusarmy.rpg-board.net
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:18 pm

"Goodmorning Piper!" Odin said. "How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:23 pm

"Perfectly good. And yourself?" She asked setting her book on the ground next to her set.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:24 pm

"Unusually excited!" said Odin, stroking his book to open it. He began to flip through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:28 pm

"Silence you Scoundrilsssssssss. Now. Ahem, today we will have, .... a POP QUIZZZsssss. Now. Ahem. Somebody tell me what a Knarl is?" he said with a heavy german accent and a problem with his s's.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Odin seemed to be petrified. He sunk back behinde the rest of the class so he wouldnt be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:34 pm

Unfortunately for him, Proffessor HeichMeich had eyes of a bat, he saw this small muscle movement.
"You! Squirmy boy who just moved? Tell me your name and then tell me the answer to my first question."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:35 pm

'They are highly suspicious creatures and believe that any food left out for it is a lure for a trap. Knarls will usually go berserk if they see an attempt to poison them, causing damage to a garden. if they see an attempt to poison them, causing damage to a garden.' Piper thought to herself. 'This is so Easy!' she thought again.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:49 pm

"A knarl.." began Odin. "A Knarl.. is.. An adjective..?" Odin flinched after he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:51 pm

"Nooo! 5 Pointsssss from hufflepuff. Maybe your friend here also from Hufflepuff can win them back." His eyes narrowed at Piper.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Piper shyly looked up. "Um...They are highly suspicious creatures and believe that any food left out for it is a lure for a trap. Knarls will usually go berserk if they see an attempt to poison them." She then waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Professor HeichMeich's expression loosened into a thin smile. Then he prepared for the next question.
"Correct. You forgot to say they look like Hedgehogs though. *cough* ok then, I guess I'll give you back your points to hufflepuff. Next question. What is a Manticore?" waited for someone to raise their hands.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:18 pm

"The manticore is similar to the Egyptian sphinx. It has the body of a red lion, a human head with three rows of sharp teeth, and a trumpet-like voice. It may shoot poisonous spines to either paralyze or kill its victims. Somthing of that caliber.." Said Odin sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:52 pm

Proffessor HeichMeich's face turned red again. "Firstly. You forgot to mention that it has the tail of a scorpian, secondly you forgot to mention that its skin repels almost all known charms and it's sting causes instant death, and THIRDLY, You didn't raise your hand." He stared at Odin for a long time and then said. "Five points from Hufflepuff. I will now ask one last question.:
What is an Imp?
Remember to raise your hand."
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:56 pm

Odin quickly glared at the teacher.
"I can play dirty aswell..." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Dara Kendra Veda
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Dara Kendra Veda

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:11 pm

Dara raised her hand high. Though she knew other people would also raise their hands.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:14 pm

Odin stared at Dara. She was the only one raising her hand. How wonderful she was. He would gravel at her feet when the appropriate time arrose, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:02 pm

The teacher saw only one hand raised. He waited a little longer before finally calling on Dara.
Back to top Go down
Dara Kendra Veda
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Dara Kendra Veda

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:06 pm

"An imp is like a pixie, but it can not fly and it is not multi colored. It's habtitat is in damp marshy places only found in Britain and Ireland. They eat small insects, lay eggs which turn into larve, which finally turn into pixies. Oh what else... oh yes they like to pull devilish pranks... also similar to pixies."
Dara said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Sophia Granger

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Sophia knew this so her hand shot into the air also, he was probably going to call on Dara but she gave it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.   First Day of Care of Magical Creatures. Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day of Care of Magical Creatures.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albus' Army :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts Classes :: Care of Magical Creatures-
Jump to: