Albus' Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.' - Albus Dumbledore

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transfiguration: Lesson 1

Go down 
+3
Odin_Frayne
Betsy Parquette
Katherine Piper
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Student ID
Description:

Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Professor Voss walked into her class and prepared for her students. She wrote 'Evanesco' on the board. "I wonder if I'll have any good students. This semester." She thought to herself. As he waited she remember what her teacher did her first year in Transfiguration. So she changed into her Bobcat form as she looked upon the empty class.
Back to top Go down
https://albusarmy.rpg-board.net
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 6:06 pm

Betsy walked in with food in her hands. "Hechro Profe-er." she said spraying some food as she talked. She sat in the backrow seat closest to the door.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:08 pm

"Goodday Betsy, Goodday Proffesor!" said Odin as he happily walked to a nice seat in the second row where he could perfectly see the teacher and the blackboard. He was soon distracted by a quill that was writing upon the ceiling by itself.
Back to top Go down
Dara Kendra Veda
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Dara Kendra Veda

Female
Number of posts : 125

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:33 pm

Dara walked in with her face in a book, she was early. Without looking where she was going she sat in the front center row, and continued to read her book.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Sophia Granger

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Sophia walked into the classroom and noticed a bobcat by the professor's desk. As she sat down beside Betsy she tooked outher book and her quill.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Betsy smiled at Sophia and ate a doughnut. "I wonder where our teacher is?"
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Odin was still too distracted by the quill to notice a few of the other students who had enterd the room. The quill seemed to be writing somthing, yet it was too small to read from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Prof. Voss made the quill scribble on the board her name and a greeting. She of course did it with her mind, because she was a master at mind spells and charms. She, as the bob cat scanned the class. 'Well it looks as if we have someone I must tell to NOT eat in the class room, but all in all it looks like a good class. I'll wait a few more minutes to make sure this is everyone.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Odin was pulled back to reality when the quill was moved from the ceiling to the board. He looked around nervously. Could it have been Dara Kendra? No she's reading a book, I dont see her wand.
Sophia? No, Betsy? No.. Maby it the self-writing-quill is defected.
Back to top Go down
Kylee Wood
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Kylee Wood

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Kylee walked in. This was not her favorite class, but she had to take it. She sat next to Odin.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:23 pm

"Hey Kylee" Odin greeted. "Hows your firts day going? I had Care of magical creatrues just before this and boy is he an intimidating person. I've got Potions followed by lunch after this!"
Back to top Go down
Kylee Wood
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Kylee Wood

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:32 pm

"My first day is all right. I had Divination with is CRAZY old guy and when I say crazy I mean near maddness. Then Care of Magical Creatures and Potions."
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:38 pm

"I heard about him. Sure glad I dont have his class! Haha!" Odin then rummaged through his bag and pulled out some parchment and a good quill. The quill that was writing on the board disappeared. It left "Proffesor Voss" on the board.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Prof. Voss looked over to the talking students and transformed into her human form as she walked over to their desks. She looked at them for a few seconds then began to speak. "Merry Morning class. I'm Professor Voss and this is transfigurations." She moved to her desk once more. "Today students we will be learning about 'Evanesco'. Now can anyone tell me what this spell does?" She asked pointing to the board.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Odin Politely raised his hand.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Voss looked over at the young boy. "Yes Mr. Frayne. What answer do you have for me?" So old stern looking woman asked.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:54 pm

"Evenesco is a simple vanishing charm...well.. I guess the simplicity of it would depend on the size of what is being vanished." Odin said, sure that his answer was correct.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:13 pm

"Very good. 5 points to Hufflepuff." She nodded as she turned to the board once more. She drew a picture of what they where to do. "Now I want you all to take these cups-" she passed out the cups with her wand. "And make them vanish. Like so." Voss took one for herself and demonstrated. "Evenesco" she said as she waved her wand and then the cup vanished. "Now you try."
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:19 pm

Odin got his cup and set it on his desk. He pointed his wand and waved it just as demonstrated and said, "Evenesco!"
Surpringly, the cup vanished. "Whoa!" Odin said.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Piper
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Piper

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:23 pm

"Very good Frayne. Now just do it once more and it will change back. Please practice while the other try." She said giving a small smile. Voss walked around to the other students and helped them with the spell.
Back to top Go down
Kylee Wood
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Kylee Wood

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Kylee took the cup and tried what she though was the right way to do it. Unfortunatelly the cup broke. "Oh dang it!" She quickly said 'Reparo'. She try once more. It still didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:49 pm

Odin wished his wand and said the spell once more, however, the cup did not re-appear.
"Hrm.." he thought. "Evenesco!" It still did not appear. Perhaps he was not moving his wand in the correct way that he did when he tried it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Betsy tried it. She was pretty good at wand work. Her cup vanished except for there was still a black outline to where it used to be. Betsy was satisphied with this. She shrugged and bit into her doughnut.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:57 pm

Odin flicked his wand again and repeated the charm. The spot where the cup was began to glimmer a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dara Kendra Veda
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Dara Kendra Veda

Female
Number of posts : 125

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Dara tried hers once, did it perfectly the first time, then went back to her book as if this were not an acomplishment at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration: Lesson 1   Transfiguration:  Lesson 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration: Lesson 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next