Albus' Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.' - Albus Dumbledore

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devonation Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:03 pm

Professor Wifflebat walked into the devonation classroom. He had large coke-bottle glasses, barley any hair on his head, and a hearing aide in his left ear. He wore a beaded shawl that was apparently made in Tribal Africa. He pulled a juice box out of his desk and began to drink it. He waited for his class to arrive.

Last edited by Odin_Frayne on Mon May 12, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kylee Wood
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Kylee Wood

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:09 pm

Kylee arrived in her first class of the day. "Good Morning Professor." She said as she sat in the third row.
Back to top Go down
Dara Kendra Veda
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Dara Kendra Veda

Female
Number of posts : 125

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Dara came in along with Kylee but she had her nose in a book.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm

"Ehhh Gergle.." He mumbled as he continued to drink his juice box.
"Once the class gets there fanny's in here I'll begin teaching the fascinating method of meditation that we will do for 5 minutes every day...enngerrgl" he continued to drink his juice.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:02 pm

"Er.. if this is all my class, I shall start. We shall begin with-- deer, Wood? is it? Please, pass me that bit of trash off to the left of you." said Professor Wifflebat.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyMon May 12, 2008 6:08 pm

[Odin, no double posting!!]
Betsy walked into class right on time. She sat down in her assigned seat and waited to hear what the proffessor had to say.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:04 pm

[Sorry Betsy but I had to get things started!]

"Eherm!" Wifflebat jestured. He pulled a stamp out of his drawer and smacked Betsy over the forehead with it. "Today, eherm, class. We will start with Meditation, as we will everyday for the first 5 minuits. Now you are all young sparrows, you have no clue how to Meditate properly-" he pulled another stamp out of his drawer and stamped it over Betsy and Kylee's head. "-Everyone cross your legs in some fasion.. get comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Dara Kendra Veda
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Dara Kendra Veda

Female
Number of posts : 125

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:31 pm

Dara wondered what the stamp was for, but didnt' say anything. She looked around and saw other confused faces. But she did as the professor said and crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:15 pm

"Now, if you please, shut your eyes as if to block out the world of all knowing. Think of a pla-"
Proffesor Wiffle bat pointed his wand to a very large stamp on his desk and stamped Kylee over the forhead with it and another smaller one on Betsy.
"-Think of a place were you can be happy. A place where nothing is in your way.... No, no your doing it all wrong!" proclaimed Wifflebat as he pulled out another stamp and smacked it on Kylees forhead.
"Everyone inhale... good, good.... now exhale. There we go, much better."
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Betsy forhead hurt from all of the useless stamping, but she did the breathing excersizes nonetheless. She was very annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:04 pm

"Now that everyone is breathing, you must relax. Let all the stress and worries fail you. PARQUETTE!"
he shouted. "YOUR NOT RELAXED!" he pulled a stamp out and smacked her forhead with it.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Betsy wobbled back by the blow of the stamp. Tears started welling in her eyes, but she pushed them back.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:32 pm

"Alright everyone. You seem to be Farhoodling at this. Go to the Mirror behinde that curtain, one at a time, and see what words are stamped on your forehead. When you come back we will begin." said the proffesor with one eyebrow cocked.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:35 pm

Betsy went and looked at the mirror, she saw the words stamped on her forehead. Then she looked at the teacher, hoping for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:53 pm

"Well," the proffesor started. "This one 'awkward behavior' was when you walked in the door improperly. This one 'Aura' means your Aura is bad. And this one for not doing what I told you to, which was to relax, and this one, because you never gave me your graditute after I greatfully gave you a stamp." said proffesor Wifflebat.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Betsy's eyes widened. She said thank you and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:22 pm

"Now for the rest of you, I hope you've gotten a good look at your forehead, so please come back here and take a seat. Who can tell me what the phenomina of reading someones mind is called? Anyone?" the proffesor asked.
Back to top Go down
Kylee Wood
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Kylee Wood

Female

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Kylee looked at her forehead and tried whipping it off. It didn't work. So she just walked over and sat back down at her set.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:05 pm

"Telepathy," continued Wifflebat, "Is the phenomena in which is known more popularly as "Reading Minds" now in this class of DIVINATION, you will not learn to "read minds", nor will you learn Telepathy, but your first lesson is to partner up and verbally interperate your partners thoughts. Now, everyone partner up, hurry, hurry!" the Wacky proffesor sipped the rest of his juice box.
Back to top Go down
Kylee Wood
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Kylee Wood

Female

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:27 pm

Kylee ran over to Sophia. "Do you want to be partners?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:45 pm

[Odin, I just edited two of your posts so they would be orange, please don't forget to make them orange, otherwise I'm going to stamp your forhead.]

Betsy turned automatically to Piper. "Whatchor thoughts?" she said as she bit into a pumpkin pastry.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:52 pm

[Sorry]

Proffesor Wifflebat immediatly stamped Betsy's forehead. "That'll do, Miss Parquette. I will be wondering around the room, virtually aimlessly, but be aware young children. I am more intellectual than you think." Wifflebat cocked an eyebrow at Piper.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:57 pm

"Alright I've had enough" Betsy thought. She popped a puking pastel when the teacher wasn't looking. She instantly started puking. "Teacher I think I need to bwraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach, go to bwraaaaaaaaaaaach *cough cough* madam pombraachphry."
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:00 pm

"Nonsense!" said Proffesor Wifflebat, glaring at Betsy with one eye half-twitched. "Eat the other half Miss Parquette! 5 1/2 points from Slytherin!" proclaimed the Proffesor.

Last edited by Odin_Frayne on Tue May 13, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:04 pm

Betsy glared at him, then she put the other half in her mouth, but not before puking all over his robes. She sheepishly sat back in her seat, repressing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devonation Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devonation Class   Devonation Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Devonation Class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next