Albus' Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.' - Albus Dumbledore

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The trick step staircase.

Go down 
+2
Adebola
Betsy Parquette
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Number of posts : 281
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

The trick step staircase. Empty
PostSubject: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:23 pm

The trick step staircase. _1806281_potter300
Back to top Go down
Adebola
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Adebola

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:13 pm

Adebola was on the stairway leading to the Gryffindor Common Room when the stair she was on just moved. " Oh man. " Adebola said.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female
Location : Behind the ticklish pear portrait. And I think you know what I\'m doing there.

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Betsy's foot was stuck in the trick step when the stairs moved. "Oh, freaking great! This is exactly how I wanted to spend my eating time." She got out a cookie out of her purse and sat there eating a cookie waist deep in the steps as they moved.
Back to top Go down
Adebola
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Adebola

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:25 pm

" Hey Betsy what you doing ? " Adebola yelled to Betsy from one of the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:32 pm

"Eating a cookie." Betsy said simply. As the staircases criss crossed Betsy tossed Adebola a cookie. Even though they were both moving objects, Betsy had incredibly good aim, and it went strait to adebola. Betsy looked very funny just sitting there eating a cookie in a staircase.
Back to top Go down
Adebola
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Adebola

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:16 pm

Adebola caught the cookie from Betsy. " Thanks Betsy. " Adebola had said to her. Adebola started to munch on the cookie. It tasted really good to her.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:27 pm

"Oh, yea no problemo." Betsy yelled. Her staircase finally stopped moving and she started straining trying to get out.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Sophia Granger

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:44 pm

As Sophia was on the same stairscase as Betsy she saw Betsy stuck. "You need help Bets?" Sophia asked smiling as she went over to help her.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Thu May 08, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:59 pm

Betsy waved at Sophia. She was stuck in the staircase, just smiling like this was a perfectly normal thing. She gunted a little more trying to get out. But then she gave up and just sat there eating her cookies.

Last edited by Betsy Parquette on Fri May 09, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Sophia Granger

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:02 pm

As Sophia saw Betsy groan she realized she was still on the same staircase as Betsy. "Oh, my Bets I'm sorry."said Sophia as she went over to help her out.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:53 pm

"Thank you Sophia. I feel so foolish, the last time I got my leg stuck in there was my second year. And now look at me. I really shouldn't dig in my purse for food and walk at the same time." Betsy laughed and thanked Sophia again.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Sophia Granger

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:12 am

Sophia laughed. "Yeah, Iremember that to we both got our legs stuck in it and it turns out Adebola had to get us out!"said Sophia laughing.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:51 am

"Oh, yea! That's kind of how we met huh?"
Back to top Go down
Adebola
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Adebola

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 11:06 am

" I remember that, that was the first time we met ! " Adebola said from the other staircase.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 11:10 am

"Yea, and look here we are again." Betsy shouted to Adebola. She was now standing up and yelling across to Adebola's staircase.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male
Number of posts : 182

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 4:33 pm

Odin walked by with Artimis in his hand. He needed to find a window for Artimis to send the letter she had clenched in her beak.

"Hello" Odin said to Betsy and Abdola. "Is there a window anywhere in this freaking castle?"
He asked in his thick accent.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 4:37 pm

"Well, this is the staircase, in the center of the castle. You can probably find one in your common room. or the Owelry." Betsy giggled. She reached out to pet Artimis.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 4:47 pm

Artimis dropped the letter and pecked Betsy's hand.
"Sorry!" Odin said with expression. "Artimis doesnt like many other people."
Odin bent down to pick up the letter and began down the staircase. "Where is the owelry again?" he said being quite confused where he was as is.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 4:50 pm

"Over there." Betsy said, nursing her finger.
Back to top Go down
Odin_Frayne
Head Boy of Hufflepuff
Head Boy of Hufflepuff

Male

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 4:53 pm

"OH! Thanks!" said Odin. It was all clear to him now. As if those two words had suddenly
givin him a since of direction. Nevermore would he forget where he was.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Granger
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Head Girl of Gryffindor
Sophia Granger

Female

Student ID
Description:

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Sophia looked at the boy and back to Adebola and Betsy. "Ok, thatwas kindof odd."said Sophia laughing.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:09 pm

"Why do you say that?" Betsy said biting into a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Wickery Thicket
Head Boy of Ravenclaw
Head Boy of Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:16 pm

Wickery walked passed Betsy and Sophia.
He noticed that Betsy had a cookie, he stopped and stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Betsy Parquette
Head of Slythrin
Head of Slythrin
Betsy Parquette

Female

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Betsy noticed someone was staring at her cookie. She ate it really fast.
Back to top Go down
Wickery Thicket
Head Boy of Ravenclaw
Head Boy of Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:21 pm

Whickery Sighed. He hung his head and continued down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trick step staircase.   The trick step staircase. Empty

Back to top Go down

The trick step staircase.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albus' Army :: Hogwarts :: Inside Hogwarts-
Jump to: